Over the past two decades, dental implants have become the first choice for replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants are typically made of titanium, may be cylindrical or tapered in shape, and may or may not have threads.
The implants’ rate of success and longevity of service are similar to, if not better than, most conventional procedures for replacement of missing teeth. At the institute, we encourage the acceptance of dental implants as the first choice for replacing missing teeth when medically and structurally feasible.
Implant services include:
- Comprehensive diagnosis for the selection of implants and restorations
- Crowns supported by implants
- Bridges supported by implants only, or by implants and teeth, instead of removable dentures
- Complete dentures supported and/or retained by implants
- Implants for reconstructive jaw procedures
- Implant maintenance procedures